Friday 28 October 2011

TGIF!! ^o^


Thanks God it's Friday!! Know what it means to me? It means,there's only one step ahead to Saturday, and I will have some extra time to indulge myself on bed in the next morning, spending time with family members (with my pillow mate, kids, my dad, siblings and sisters in law) during breakfast or dinner (I used to call them to come over and stay at home for weekends), operating my own lovely kitchen (mind you hehe), and all happen in my official residence in Kota Kinabalu.. O how I thank God for all these!!
For this weekend, I plan to have a full therapeutic body massage,  buy a pair of new high heels for tomorrow's event (Staff Annual Dinner), saloon, and attending my sister's singing contest to give our support to her. 
Will share you my two different homes: weekend and holidays home, and weekdays home later... Now it's time to go. Hope you guys will enjoy your weekend too!! ^________^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...