Monday 24 October 2011

'Best Company'




Ever tried this at home? Or at least somewhere at your friend’s house? Working place? Coffee Bean? Coffee House? Starbucks? This is my ‘bestest’ partner during my crazy hours of working. Ermm..Just a seasoned drinker of caffeine to be specific. It fuels my day!! ^o^ As we all (maybe not all..) know that Caffeine is a stimulant that helps keep a person awake. It is found in many beverages, and small amounts can be found in certain foods. Caffeine is also a key ingredient in many medications. It works by stimulating the heart. Interesting facts! According to researchers at Brown University, they recommend that a person should drink 8 oz. of water for each cup of coffee or other caffeinated beverage they consume, because caffeine induces a urination response in humans, and can cause dehydration. 

Obviously, taking a large quantity of caffeinated beverages is not recommended. I know. Nevertheless it is still way too irresistible!! ^.^

However, (sobss..lol) The deeper that I read about the positive and the negative effects of taking too much of caffeinated drinks, the more I feel like I am reading a letter of warning to save my health and life.  Pheww!! But...zzZZzz..I still need it like I need company when I’m lonely..I’ll try to make it a cup a day, instead of 3..Wish me all the best!





Effects of Caffeine (Reading material for better understanding on the - and the + effects of consuming caffeine)

Have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. Laaaa... ne minuman peveret aku ne taw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. samalaa..kena moderate pengambilan..buat investment kesihatan diri dr awal ni..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahaha... makan suppliment la!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...