Monday 7 November 2011

My Green Backyard

These are the greeneries of my small fenced backyard at a townhouse somewhere in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. My dad planted all these. Well, leaf flower plants, outdoor and indoor are excluded because I planted them. My dad planted the pumpkin, papaya fruits, honeydew, sweet leaf plant for salad and soup and some herbs, Kang Kung, ladies finger, tomatoes, chillies etc. I think there are more than 20 types of plants planted there. It's a real farmville for me.

27 October 2011, 10.26pm


The Greeneries

Indoor plant..Pernah dua bulan tidak bersiram..masih bertahan juga..

Sweet leaf for salad and soup

Apa nama saintifiknya ni? Kami panggil bunga hutan. 4 tahun sudah tumbuh dalam pasu ni.

Lemon Grass @ Serai

Pucuk buah labu kuning (Pumpkin) Sayur Kampung paling digemari

Kang Kung

Ladies Finger @ Kacang Tanduk

Indoor plants

Papaya fruit tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...